Our Quality Assurance
Nearly all our compatible & remanufactured imaging supplies (laser, fax, and inkjet cartridges) are made in factories that are ISO9001, ISO14001, and STMC certified.
Our factories must produce our products using strict quality control (QC) procedures and utilize continuous process improvements. Raw materials are to be inspected to ensure they meet incoming quality requirements, and all finished cartridges are to be print-tested to insure they function properly prior to final packaging.
All cartridges are to be traceable with unique lot number stickers in case there is a quality issue. The factories are to perform cartridge life-cycle testing confirming that page yields are at least equal to the OEM cartridge along with similar print quality.
- Our compatible & remanufactured cartridges now have a 1-year Warranty to be free from defects in material workmanship and performance.
- If at any time, our cartridges fail to perform, we will replace the cartridge or issue a credit.
- All returned cartridges are weighed, and if a cartridge is found to be empty or with less than 10% volume, then no refund or free replacement will be given.
- Our warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation, modification, or abuse of the cartridge.
- We will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- If the laser printer or MFP device is found to have been damaged due to the use of our compatible or remanufactured toner cartridges, then we will reimburse for the repair or replacement of the machine for up to one year from the date of purchase.
- We reserve the right to hire an independent technician to determine the cause of any reported machine damage.
- To process an RMA, resellers will need the following:
- Part number of item and invoice that the cartridge was purchased on. If no invoice is provided, we will use the most recent invoice to return against.
- Batch number on the cartridge that is defective and to be returned. We can not process the return without this information provided. Batch numbers are located on the cartridge itself and is alpha-numeric.
- Do not discard the defective cartridge until information is provided on how to finish processing the RMA.
Our 1-Year Warranty does not include:
- Unopened or unused product in or out of packaging. Resellers have 60 days to return any unused toner cartridges and there will be a 15% restocking fee assessed.
- Resellers requesting a return label will be charged $18.50 per label.