While Supplies Wholesalers remains open to support your business by providing high quality print supplies to you and your customers, we understand the current environment can be incredibly challenging, and we’d like to direct you to additional government resources that can help you weather these difficult times.
The SBA has a variety of resources available to help you. (Your bank may already be set up to offer SBA loans, so check with them first!)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program. The SBA offers targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses impacted by the Coronavirus. The working capital loans can provide up to $2 million in support.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans. Bridge loans provide smaller loan amounts (up to $25k), but have a quicker turnaround time, and you may qualify for a Bridge Loan while waiting for a decision on your Economic Injury Disaster Loan.
- Business Guidance. The SBA has compiled a list of facts, guidance, and information about COVID-19 that can be extremely helpful in keeping you, your employees, and your customers, safe.
- Capital and Export Assistance. In addition to the EIDL and Bridge Loans, the SBA has a lending match tool that connects small businesses to participating SBA-approved lenders, and several export loans / lines of credit to help you secure inventory.
- Government Contracting. The SBA can assist you and your customers in maintaining current government contracts.
- Local Assistance. In addition to its online resources, the SBA has a number of local offices and partners to help you.
We will also provide links to these resources on supplieswholesalers.com and will continue to update the list as more information becomes available.
We at Supplies Wholesalers consider ourselves not only a supplier and distributor, but your business partner as well. Your success, and the success of your customers, is the highest priority for us, and we will continue to support you through this challenging time.
Thank you for your business. Stay safe and healthy.